- Kakadu - wet lands, rock art and water crossings!
- Dawrin - Top end of Aussie!
- The 'Oh So Glorious' Litchfield National Park - wh...
- Hot Douglas Springs
- Katherine Gorge - WOW!
- Mataranka: Thermal Region
- Journey to Katherine
- Striking out on our own: Devil’s Marbles & Daly Wa...
- Palm Valley (you took my tyre, but not my spirit!)...
- ▼ May 2017 (9)
For those of you arriving late to this intrepid family journey through the heart of Australia, you may like to start reading at the beginning. Unfortunately, Blogger organises posts with those most recently created appearing first. So, if you jump in at the top, you're not going to get the full experience of this gritty blow-by-blow account of our adventure. As such, I suggest using the navigation window above and head down to March, where the first part of this journey began. Hopefully, by the end, you’ll be hooked. From there you can scroll upwards to continue the journey. I can’t wait to see how it turns out!
Alternatively, simply click on the following link to jump right there: http://theblackstump.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/.
If you’d like to send us an email, we can be reached at: email@example.com
Oh, and one last thing, if you’d like to receive an email when a new post is added, simply type your email address in the field below and let the internet pixies do the rest.